Hey Fab Fashionistas,
As you probably already know from previous blog posts I am obsessed with subscription boxes. I think at least 1/3 of the clothes I own are stitch fix and most of my makeup bag is stuff I tried from Ipsy. I finally caved into my curiosity on yet another subscription box: #FabFitFun. After seeing the product reveals on my IG stories I couldn’t resist so I ordered the editors box and I’m very pleased!
1) BB Dakota Poncho – I could live in ponchos all winter long. This was a custom choice between gray or black but they were already out of gray when I went to customize so I got the black. I still really like it and you can dress it up with jeans and boots or dress it down with leggings and tennies. Either way you’ll be comfortable and chic.
2) Summer & Rose Bar Double Necklace (in Silver) – I have a lot of statement necklaces but I need more for everyday wear and I love the double bars. Very trendy right now. This was another custom option. I could choose between the necklace or rose gold earrings and I went with the necklace which also works better with my skin tone.
3) Private Party denim Gym Bag (in Gym and Juice) – This is cute but not big enough for me to pack all my gym gear considering I usually work out in the mornings so I need all my shower stuff and work clothes. This was my last customization option and I got a choice between the bag or the African Botanics Revitalizing Therapy Gel. I didn’t really have a strong preference so I picked the “Surprise me” option. The bag also comes in some other sayings: “Meet Me at the Barre” or “Will Workout for Cupcakes”. I’m sure I’ll still be able to get some use out of it – a girl can never have enough bags!
4) RealHer Playbook Eyeshadow Palette – I love every single color in this palette! I have blue eyes so browns and neutrals work well for me. I feel like every time I get a eyeshadow palette there are only about 3 colors I use but I think I’ll definitely get a lot of use out of most of the eyeshadows here.
5) Way of Will Muscle Soak Bath Salts – I’ve used the bath salts a couple times after doing weight lifting workouts. Its a nice way to relax and recover and like all things Fab Fit Fun gives you, its a full size product instead of just a sample so they will definitely last me awhile.
6) Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer – Not in love with the scent but it is a convenient exfoliating body sponge that already has body wash in it. All you have to do is get it wet!
7) Whish Nourishing Dew Mask – I love the scent of this. To be honest though I like sheet masks more. I use this sometimes at the end of the day when I’m relaxing in a hot bath but its not much different than a facial cleanser I would use to wash my face.
8) MakeupDrop (Silicone makeup applicator) – I haven’t used this much yet because I’m currently using bare minerals loose matte powder but I’m excited to use it with the lancome foundation I want to buy next.
The best part is that these are products I usually wouldn’t splurge on for myself. Admittedly I don’t know a lot about bath or beauty products so its nice to have them picked out for me and I’m learning to love pampering myself!
I have the seasonal subscription which is 4 boxes/year priced at $49.99 per box (each is a $200 value) and you can cancel anytime. You’re charged the first day of the month that your box ships. If you want you can sign up for an annual subscription which is a one time payment of 179.99 so you save $20 over the year. With the annual subscription you also get more customized options and early access to add ons. You do get some customization options and a chance to add on products with the seasonal membership too (just not as many customs and the add ons open later). You can also find coupons if you sign up for their email list or look on RetailMeNot (I found a $20 off coupon for my first box so it was a great deal! Oh the power of googling online coupons)
My spring box will be here any day now and from the spoilers I’ve seen of some of the products, I’m feeling like its going to be another win!
So Fab Fashionistas: Have you tried Fab Fit Fun? What did ya think? Comment below or tweet your response to @SusieinstyleDC